Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
reddit tells me that preferred term is now rey sue :P

Vader182 wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 2:04 am
imo none of this is worth it but I'm sure I'll watch anyway. way more exited for Devs. Castlevania Season 3 is great.

PS I know you didn't mean it that way, but Mary Sue is kind of a gross gendered term best avoided

-Vader
Sure. Then something along the line: 'scriptwriters probably don' t have the luxury of multiple seasons to organically develop characters so that everything can evolve as it's meant to evolve throughout a set course of time, or, one could argue, Lindelof's ability to magically do it all in just one season a la Watchmen, so they put every plot solution in the hands of one overpowered character that is wrecking obstacles left and right because the scripts demands it, not the character. '

Looks pretty slick though, as always. Evan Rachel Wood needs to be a bigger star and in more things.

So this is a reboot now apparently

I’m glad we’re impartial, but it’s always surprised and amused me that Westworld, which has a Nolan behind it, isn’t better received on a website called NolanFans.com.

anarchy wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 5:30 am
I’m glad we’re impartial, but it’s always surprised and amused me that Westworld, which has a Nolan behind it, isn’t better received on a website called NolanFans.com.
I'm all in for the "American" Nolan. l was a big fan of both seasons of Westworld. I really dug his original script for Interstellar, also. I liked what Chris did with it, but part of me wouldn't of minded if he filmed Jonah's initial draft.

Forum Pro
Law
It's as if after season 2 ended they said, "oh you guys hated confusion, well we're about to make you hate it even more!"

This was...really good?

The production values are insane.

-Vader

Agreed Vader. Nolan and Joy did say that this was going to be a much more forward season but it's still juuust confusing enough.

I really missed this show
Last edited by 4N Legend on March 16th, 2020, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

This episode was surprisingly more straightforward than i thought it would be. Also i don't like Caleb just because he's kinda relatable.

Going to watch tonight! Pumpeedd