Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Just finished rewatching the first season again. And that was necessary lol. I had only seen it once, back when it was released. The way they handled the intricate plot, make you connect with the characters and not ending up as a show just explaining all the complex developments and losing you halfway is still incredible. This is top tier TV, basically a 9 á 10 hour film. Performances were top notch, production design, cinematography, direction just everything everything on point. There's so much to discover and it is all wonderful.

I am beyond excited for the second season*. I have only seen the teaser trailer, so I count that as having seen next to nothing of it. Didn't Jonathan and Christopher called that teaser a car commercial? :lol:

Also just found out, per IMDb so not 100% sure about it, that the second season will consist of fourteen episodes? I mean, FOURTEEN? fuckkkk someone catch me

*the blu-ray release of the first season gives it the title of Westworld The Maze, guess they'll keep the title of the second season close to the vest?
Actually, from the viral marketing it seems like season two will be called (not really spoilers, but I'll still do it)
"The Door"
And I haven't heard anything about season 2 having 14 episodes. On IMDB episodes 1 through 10 is listed and then episode 14. But what about the episodes in between. It's probably an error.

But I completely agree with you. The overall quality of this series is absolutely amazing. As I've grown a little bit tired of Game of Thrones over the years (and the latest season being slightly underwhelming), I think it's safe to say that Westworld is my #1 ongoing TV show at the moment.

I miss ChrisTilford, unfortunate Vader ran him out of town.

Sanchez wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 7:18 pm
Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Just finished rewatching the first season again. And that was necessary lol. I had only seen it once, back when it was released. The way they handled the intricate plot, make you connect with the characters and not ending up as a show just explaining all the complex developments and losing you halfway is still incredible. This is top tier TV, basically a 9 á 10 hour film. Performances were top notch, production design, cinematography, direction just everything everything on point. There's so much to discover and it is all wonderful.

I am beyond excited for the second season*. I have only seen the teaser trailer, so I count that as having seen next to nothing of it. Didn't Jonathan and Christopher called that teaser a car commercial? :lol:

Also just found out, per IMDb so not 100% sure about it, that the second season will consist of fourteen episodes? I mean, FOURTEEN? fuckkkk someone catch me

*the blu-ray release of the first season gives it the title of Westworld The Maze, guess they'll keep the title of the second season close to the vest?
Actually, from the viral marketing it seems like season two will be called (not really spoilers, but I'll still do it)
"The Door"
And I haven't heard anything about season 2 having 14 episodes. On IMDB episodes 1 through 10 is listed and then episode 14. But what about the episodes in between. It's probably an error.

But I completely agree with you. The overall quality of this series is absolutely amazing. As I've grown a little bit tired of Game of Thrones over the years (and the latest season being slightly underwhelming), I think it's safe to say that Westworld is my #1 ongoing TV show at the moment.
fuck
"What door?" so fucking good
It makes sense for Westworld 2 to be ten episodes but damn, wouldn't 14 be quite something lol

To be honest though, Game of Thrones' seventh season felt more as a season of getting everyone in their right place to kick off season 8 lol and the necessary reveals had to be.... revealed lolol

you mean the first season right?

Yes.

Will watch episode 2X01 on April 17th. 8-)

Allstar wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 2:14 am
I miss ChrisTilford, unfortunate Vader ran him out of town.
FACTS