Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah definitely just be along for the ride on first viewing, then give it a rewatch. Same with (chris) Nolan movies. You don't have to 'get' everything right away. It makes the reveals and solves more fun!

This show is devolving into what seem like twists for the sake of twists.

I feel like they're just trying to outdo themselves now.

Cilogy wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 11:54 pm
This show is devolving into what seem like twists for the sake of twists.

I feel like they're just trying to outdo themselves now.
It's kinda the audience that is driving that trend though because everything gets analysed and theorised about endlessly online. It's essentially like LOST.

Really vibing with the new season. Great stuff, figured out the big twist last week, so I feel like its earned. Westworlds gotta westworld. Much improved over season 3.

Does anyone want to make any guesses? I think dark hair Dolores keeps accidentally controlling the fly people because they are programmed to be controlled by Charlotte-version-Dolores

Man idk what y'all are on, this season is so great. Last episode was season 1 level epic. Can't wait to see how the other half of S4 plays out

Yeah, it absolutely returned to form.
Which I didn't believe.

I can't remember the last time I sat through an entire season of a show, not understanding what the fuck is going on, just to complete it. This show became inane in this most recent season.

Also Tessa Thompson's line delivery became increasingly cringey with each episode.

started very strong and then fell apart at the end, again.. they need someone to come in and clean up this writers room

Ace