Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Demo wrote:
Ruth wrote:Anyway, he should totally come back and keep fanboying as hard as he wants, as long as he also welcomes other opinions as well without the need of going so hard on the defensive.
Yeah, Ruth, I remember your (and several other members') welcoming of other opinions without going hard on the defensive :) Self-reflection is an important tool for developing deeper understanding about one's perception of reality. If one's mental capacity allows, one should try to use this tool.
k

I am so ridiculously hyped for tomorrow's episode

Demo wrote:
Ruth wrote:Anyway, he should totally come back and keep fanboying as hard as he wants, as long as he also welcomes other opinions as well without the need of going so hard on the defensive.
Yeah, Ruth, I remember your (and several other members') welcoming of other opinions without going hard on the defensive :) Self-reflection is an important tool for developing deeper understanding about one's perception of reality. If one's mental capacity allows, one should try to use this tool.

Anyway, Tilford was the main reason I followed this thread, and it is a shame he doesn't post anymore.

Y'all fucking bullies :evil:

Panapaok wrote:
A random internet person who is a fan of Nolan's work, who happens to dislike Interstellar. My opinion has provoked the ire of several NF members, like Ruth here, who can't deal with a difference of opinion.

Hello. :wave:

Vader's meanness is part of his charm, Tilford would have learnt that in time if he'd stuck around. In case he has in fact left because of Vader's jest that is.£

I'm positive that Tilford will be back after the finale airs.

Demo wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
A random internet person who is a fan of Nolan's work, who happens to dislike Interstellar. My opinion has provoked the ire of several NF members, like Ruth here, who can't deal with a difference of opinion.

Hello. :wave:
Ire? I can't deal with others' opinions? Do you... do you even know me? lol And I don't mean making assumptions from a few posts, because a very mentally capable person (unlike me) totally wouldn't do that duh, but knowing me as good as some of the other members here do, who, like, can usually tell whether I'm being serious on these boards :thumbup:

Ruth wrote: Ire? I can't deal with others' opinions? Do you... do you even know me? lol And I don't mean making assumptions from a few posts, because a very mentally capable person (unlike me) totally wouldn't do that duh, but knowing me as good as some of the other members here do, who, like, can usually tell whether I'm being serious on these boards :thumbup:
I retract my comments about you, and apologize. I took a look at my short post history to find any altercations you and me might have had, and couldn't find anything in particular. You don't appear to be one of the emotionally charged posters that engaged with me. My bad.

Apologies. :shifty:

so ya don't even have 100 posts and are already keeping tabs on who's on your enemies list?