Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace
Leaked season 4 trailer

I'll probably watch. But I barely remember season 3 now. Except that it had the worst post-credit scene. Season 3 was even more rushed than Loki.

Demoph wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 6:33 pm
I'll probably watch. But I barely remember season 3 now. Except that it had the worst post-credit scene. Season 3 was even more rushed than Loki.
I generally liked the first two seasons, but season 3 became less and less interesting. It is very obvious that big brother Chris is the structure man, because non of the seasons have been structured particularly well. The production value on this thing is truly outstanding though, I'll watch it now doubt.

I personally loved all seasons. Definitely need a refresher or recap because it's been two years since I binge watched the entire show.

This trailer looks very exciting to me too.

Ace

Well shit. Didn’t love the precious season but this trailer is pretty damn sick. That NIN song gives me fuckin goosebumps every time. The Terminator Salvation trailer is still one of my favorites of all time because of it :lol:

I love that TDTWWA is also included in "Person of Interest" (season 5, episode 10) and the version in this trailer is bloody amazing! :gonf:

I think I'm too dumb for this show.

No really, does anyone actually understand this show?

Don't try to understand it. Feel it.