Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Where's that post you made

Vader182 wrote:
Allstar wrote:
4N Legend wrote:Where is Chris Tilford :(
Vader the bully ran him off the forums.
If calling him out for blindly defending the show to the point of ridiculousness is bullying, then sure.

-Vader
I was joking.

Vader182 wrote:If calling him out for blindly defending the show to the point of ridiculousness is bullying, then sure.

-Vader
Imagine if the guy was in a very miserable situation in real life and he looked up to you a lot and you hurt his feelings by telling him he has no life.£

They never followed up on Hemsworth's character. Episode 9 he suddenly gets attacked, then they just don't acknowledge him at all in the finale. Weird...

Master Virgo wrote:
Vader182 wrote:If calling him out for blindly defending the show to the point of ridiculousness is bullying, then sure.

-Vader
Imagine if the guy was in a very miserable situation in real life and he looked up to you a lot and you hurt his feelings by telling him he has no life.£
Vader's done this to me and others in the past. I use to take it personally but I don't really care now because I know I'm never completely blind (I don't think Tilford is either, just very enthusiastic and doesn't like being very critical to something he loves) That being said I've done it to others in the past so whatever. So no I don't think Vader was a bully just a bit rude at worst.

Master Virgo wrote:

-Vader
I dunno. On one hand I'd innately feel bad if anything I said hurt somebody's feelings. But on the other I definitely didn't say anything outside the boundaries of reasonable teasing conversation, and he was posting multiple times per page completely asinine rebuttles to anything anybody said criticizing the show to the point he wasn't even making sense. Everybody knows I can be a huge asshole and particularly cutting to people when I think they're being aggressively defensive while also not making sense. But I'm not convinced this is really an example of that since I didn't say anything all that bad lol. I already said I'd apologize to the guy if he took my tone super sensitively but that's the most I can offer.

-Vader

Farewell to Jimmi Simpson, great performance imo...I'm 95% sure this is also the end for
Hopkins...he better not be a host version of himself, it would literally make the final scene totally pointless.

This would've made a better movie than a TV show. It took way too long, meandered way too much, and threw way too many random, nonsense threads up in the air just to meet it's required run time. Too much of the story is genuinely illogical mumbo-jumbo, even if what it ends up building to is fascinating. You can feel it's chaotic writers room bleeding into the story way too often, though. Hopefully Jonah and Lisa have a clearer head and sense of direction for the next season.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:I honestly think this material would have shaped into a masterpiece in the hands of Chris.£
I use to think J Nolan was the better writer, mainly because most of my favorite Nolan films are the ones where he wrote with Nolan. I love Westworld but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. Perhaps both of them writing together is just better than either writing alone
Nah Chris wrote Memento and Inception by himself and they are amazing.

What do you mean there was an incident at Delos park? All the people are safe and going on about their life. The hosts are WHAT? The hosts are running the park now? Ooooh tell me more about this. Also tell me how moon landings were faked and Paul died in a car accident. And where's your tinfoil hat lol