Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It was a bit grating to be honest.
Host Ford next season?

Pratham wrote:It was a bit grating to be honest.
Host Ford next season?
for some reason I think it was actually host Ford who was killed :lol:

Like most of the season it was as frustrating as it was amazing.

Can't stop talking with my friend on Facebook since I finished the episode an half-hour ago.

Where is Chris Tilford :(

4N Legend wrote:Where is Chris Tilford :(
Vader the bully ran him off the forums.

I feel betrayed by the fact that
Ford was behind the entire Maeve storyline...it's brillant, but I still feel betrayed. Was her final action also scripted? If so, it feels really complicated for nothing

I honestly think this material would have shaped into a masterpiece in the hands of Chris.£

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I feel betrayed by the fact that
Ford was behind the entire Maeve storyline...it's brillant, but I still feel betrayed. Was her final action also scripted? If so, it feels really complicated for nothing
I don't think it feels complicated for no reason. Otherwise it wouldn't tick with Dolores' story this season, given the way they told that.

I loved this episode, although it did start of uneven the way William's story was told was terrific, as was Ford's and Dolores'. Love Newton's performance as Maeve as well, she totally convinced me she is superb.

Pity we don't get season 2 in 2017 but I also understand it given the endeavor it is to make this. Incredibly excited!

MVPs
Evan Rachel Wood
Anthony Hopkins
Thandie Newton
Ed Harris

Master Virgo wrote:I honestly think this material would have shaped into a masterpiece in the hands of Chris.£
I use to think J Nolan was the better writer, mainly because most of my favorite Nolan films are the ones where he wrote with Nolan. I love Westworld but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. Perhaps both of them writing together is just better than either writing alone

Allstar wrote:
4N Legend wrote:Where is Chris Tilford :(
Vader the bully ran him off the forums.
If calling him out for blindly defending the show to the point of ridiculousness is bullying, then sure.

-Vader