Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
YOUR RANTS ABOUT HUMAN CHARACTERS AND BIAS AGAINST HOST CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN NOTED. WHEN ROBOTS RULE THE WORLD WE WILL KILL YOU FIRST. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

Pratham wrote:YOUR RANTS ABOUT HUMAN CHARACTERS AND BIAS AGAINST HOST CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN NOTED. WHEN ROBOTS RULE THE WORLD WE WILL KILL YOU FIRST. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Step into analysis, little toaster bitch.

A problem I am having with William=MiB theory. Doesn't MiB mention when he first visited the park the hosts were very mechanical and not life like? Yet when William first visits they're obviously lifelike....

Allstar wrote:A problem I am having with William=MiB theory. Doesn't MiB mention when he first visited the park the hosts were very mechanical and not life like? Yet when William first visits they're obviously lifelike....
I've been convinced of the William = MIB theory for a few episodes now, but this is a good point and I never thought of it. Don't honestly know what to make of it now that you said it

Allstar wrote:A problem I am having with William=MiB theory. Doesn't MiB mention when he first visited the park the hosts were very mechanical and not life like? Yet when William first visits they're obviously lifelike....
He meant the insides. Not the outside. Like that creepy kid.

Mechanical movements were mentioned by Ford when he was talking about first hosts.

Pratham wrote:
But Dolores to William is as real as they come inside and out.

Allstar wrote:
Pratham wrote:
But Dolores to William is as real as they come inside and out.
Not metaphorical inside lmao. William hasn't yet cut open any host.

And we don't know much about ahem Dolores' openings.

When does William ever see the inside of one? I guess that could still be to come...

Guess so. Finale maybe?

I still don't know where William and Dolores are going. Other timeframes, I have vague idea but none whatsoever about this one.