Westworld (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Early October.

October 2.

GOD DAMN. One of the Reddit guys was able to burrow through the site and get this.

ChrisTilford wrote:GOD DAMN. One of the Reddit guys was able to burrow through the site and get this.

Nice

Nice poster

Interested in the opening credits as well, any chance we get to see those before the premiere?

Nomis wrote: Interested in the opening credits as well, any chance we get to see those before the premiere?
They released the one for the second season of The Leftovers before it started off. So, yeah I think it can be.

The show's Facebook released another version of this, in a sorta banner format.

I dont think this survives.

ChristNolan wrote:I dont think this survives.
I disagree. If you're referring to the production issues, Thrones originally had an awful pilot and now look at it. If you don't think people will watch it, all the trailers have been raking in views (I think they're all over 3 million on YouTube, as of yesterday), so it's certainly not flying under the radar. So why don't you think it will survive?

GeneMod wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:I dont think this survives.
I disagree. If you're referring to the production issues, Thrones originally had an awful pilot and now look at it. If you don't think people will watch it, all the trailers have been raking in views (I think they're all over 3 million on YouTube, as of yesterday), so it's certainly not flying under the radar. So why don't you think it will survive?
I'm not entirely sure that interest will be there for a substantial amount of time. Especially if the show is a let down or never really "goes" anywhere. I'm in agreement with Vader in that, while it looks cool, it seems to just be marrying together scenarios that we've seen before. Is there more to it than that? How many seasons could they possibly stretch this story?