Every Thing Will Be Fine (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
How the hell this hasn't been posted yet? It's the latest film by Wim Wenders after Pina. The cast includes James Franco (inb4 Allstar and Dodd), Charlotte Gainsbourg and Rachel McAdams. Gaspar Noe's Director of Photography is working on this too (and the movie will be in 3D, like Pina). They are filming now in Montreal.

Here's the latest news on the film:
In the works for about a year now, you may have missed the announcement, Wim Wenders' next feature film is now in front of cameras in the lovely city of Montreal. In addition to the previously revealed James Franco, the picture also bolstered its cast with Charlotte Gainsbourg and Marie-Josée Croze. Now another actress has joined the picture, and one that makes the project all the more enticing.

Rachel McAdams will make her way to Quebec to participate in the drama which will be shot in Wenders' beloved new 3D format. Penned by Bjørn Olaf Johannessen, the film tells the story of Tomas (Franco), a writer who loses control of his life after a car accident, in which he kills a young boy. Even though he is not directly at fault, his relationship with his girlfriend breaks down because of this event and his life and work suddenly set off in a completely new direction. The film follows Tomas over a period of 12 years and tells an intimate story of guilt and the search for forgiveness.

McAdams will take the role of the girlfriend (a part once attached to Sarah Polley), with Gainsbourg as the mother of the slain child and Robert Naylor as the kid's brother. So yes, we're definitely keeping an eye on this one — even if Wenders' latter day dramas haven't always been satisfying — and even if we have to wear 3D glasses to do so. [THR]
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/ ... e-20130820

I'm interested in this :thumbup:

includes James Franco...
I'm in. :D

how have trailers been out for months and i'm only seeing em now. lord this looks dope. Wim da gawd

It's playing at TIFF :D