Inside Out (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Inception is missing
the bit where your teeth fall out, though.

Wow. I think I ruined this movie for myself after reading all the reviews. 7/10. And that is a SOFT 7.

end yourself

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Wow. I think I ruined this movie for myself after reading all the reviews. 7/10. And that is a SOFT 7.

Lol. But really I'm not saying that just to say it. Just my honest opinion. This doesn't even come CLOSE to Finding Nemo or Toy Story for me.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Lol. But really I'm not saying that just to say it. Just my honest opinion. This doesn't even come CLOSE to Finding Nemo or Toy Story for me.
How 'bout Cars?

Not top tier Pixar. Concepts overrule the story which felt a bit lackluster to me. Some of the characters are great and the concepts are indeed fantastic enough to keep us entertained. The emotion of the film and the ability to tie them to the concepts is the films great achievement. Damn good movie.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:Lol. But really I'm not saying that just to say it. Just my honest opinion. This doesn't even come CLOSE to Finding Nemo or Toy Story for me.
How 'bout Cars?
I prefer to pretend like Cars doesn't exist

Controversial: Wall-E is overrated, second part ruins the perfection that is first part.

Also, Brad Bird's double whammy + Toy Story Trilogy are, for me, top tier Pixar.

m4st4 wrote:Controversial: Wall-E is overrated, second part ruins the perfection that is first part.

Also, Brad Bird's double whammy + Toy Story Trilogy are, for me, top tier Pixar.
You seem to be forgetting Up.

That might be my favorite Pixar along with The Incredibles and Toy Story 2.