Fargo (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So no words on this???????

Legit first episode. :clap:

And the comments about the obligatory gay couple Hollywood agenda have started to pop too. I mean it's a noticeable trend I will admit that but if it has a point and serves the story then I don't see the problem. People should back down on judging these gay characters without looking at the context. Even if there is an agenda so far it's not obnoxious or anything so I don't see the problem.

RIFA wrote: And the comments about the obligatory gay couple Hollywood agenda have started to pop too. I mean it's a noticeable trend I will admit that but if it has a point and serves the story then I don't see the problem. People should back down on judging these gay characters without looking at the context. Even if there is an agenda so far it's not obnoxious or anything so I don't see the problem.
Yeah, there's just so many gay couples portrayed on screen that it's so clear they have an "agenda". :roll:

Loved the first episode and I laughed hysterically at the air conditioner scene. Pretty much anytime Scoot McNairy was on screen I laughed. McGregor and Thewlis look like the standouts with Coon not far behind. That may change as the season goes on. The grandfather made me laugh too, I wish he wasn't
gone
so soon.

Man, Mary Elisabeth Winstead is so beautiful. And I'm not talking about that scene in particular.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
That East Germany opening was the best.

Liked the first episode a lot, doesn't look like the show is missing a beat at all in it's third season.

fantastic.
I've been needing my fix.
also MEW is crazy sexy

Is anyone keeping up with this?
The latest episode was possibly one of the best Fargo episode ever

4N Legend wrote:Is anyone keeping up with this?
It was good but it kind of took me by surprise. It was very Leftovers-ish. Only with less punch.

4N Legend wrote:Is anyone keeping up with this?
Yes it's been very good so far and the last episode felt very Mulholland Drive, Lynch-ian type feel to it.