FX's Fargo

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 11256
Joined: December 2011
Ep. 1 was interesting enough. Hoping it's as good as Season 1, but I'm skeptical.

User avatar
Posts: 8145
Joined: May 2014
Solid first episode, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully it'll continue in the same way.

User avatar
Posts: 54584
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis

User avatar
Posts: 8145
Joined: May 2014
3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.

User avatar
Posts: 19180
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
Panapaok wrote:3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.
It's honestly not getting much attention from anybody right now. I caught up, it's pretty great.


-Vader

User avatar
Posts: 8145
Joined: May 2014
Vader182 wrote:
Panapaok wrote:3 episodes in and this season is as brilliant as the first one. Surprised that there isn't much attention from people here.
It's honestly not getting much attention from anybody right now. I caught up, it's pretty great.


-Vader
True. And it's quite frustrating since it's pretty much firing on all cylinders. Top notch writing, directing and acting.

User avatar
Posts: 3668
Joined: June 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.

User avatar
Posts: 2383
Joined: June 2011
Addicted2Movies wrote:Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.
FX's programming has been good for more than just the last few years. The Shield, the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck, It's Always Sunny and Rescue Me. It's been good for a while.

User avatar
Posts: 5267
Joined: May 2014
bootsy wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:Yeah the first season is great and it has been off to a great start this season. FX's programming in general has gotten very solid over the last few years. It's not on a HBO level but I'd put it right up there with AMC for quality.
FX's programming has been good for more than just the last few years. The Shield, the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck, It's Always Sunny and Rescue Me. It's been good for a while.
I like how you didn't include FX's crown jewel.

User avatar
Posts: 8145
Joined: May 2014
.

Post Reply