Last Film You Watched? V

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Locke - I really don't know how I would rate it, I guess I just pictured the stakes to be higher in the film. Tom Hardy is freaken awesome in it though, he is definitely one of my must watch actors now (granted he was pretty much there already) My dad really disliked the film but thought Hardy was fantastic.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10 - very weird and very enjoyable and Chris Pratt is fantastic.

PowerDump wrote:Locke - I really don't know how I would rate it, I guess I just pictured the stakes to be higher in the film. Tom Hardy is freaken awesome in it though, he is definitely one of my must watch actors now (granted he was pretty much there already) My dad really disliked the film but thought Hardy was fantastic.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10 - very weird and very enjoyable and Chris Pratt is fantastic.
But how? The guy is
losing his marriage, his job, his family everything that matters to him, all while being haunted by his own past and his father.

Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 9/10

Wow, this one is so much better than the first part. Don't entirely know why I feel that way, but damn. I'm glad I finished this off (pun sort of intended).

Death Proof - 7.75/10

A fun film, but definitely Tarantino's weakest. Way too much talking between the gals and too little Kurt Russell. Though when Kurt Russell is on screen, Christ, does this movie sing.

So now I've officially seen all of Tarantino's films. At least, all the ones he's directed anyway. But same difference. :D

Both were worth watching in the run up to The Hateful Eight, too. I had a good time.

12 Angry Men (1957)

Truly phenomenal film and I'm kicking myself for not watching it until now.

10/10

cooldude wrote:12 Angry Men (1957)

10/10
It really is that good.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:

10/10
It really is that good.
It really is. I saw it for the first time last year and I re-watched again a few weeks ago. Just a great film.

Rush
8/10

Allstar wrote:Image
I'm ready to see that like now.

10/10
I have a 4 page Word document of movies I need to see. It's on the first page. I'm looking forward to it even more now. ;)