Last Film You Watched? V

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
In his defense, I thought the first half was a jumbled mess, too. I haven't seen it in awhile, though.

Only God Forgives

Not gonna watch that in a hurry again. It was like Drive all over again. fyi I wasn't too fond of that either yo. However, I will gladly listen to the soundtrack on repeat.

the_red_ninja wrote:Only God Forgives

It was like Drive all over again.
:|

Crazy Eight wrote:In his defense, I thought the first half was a jumbled mess, too. I haven't seen it in awhile, though.
:shock: Crazy.... defending Bacon?

I can understand people complaining about it being slow paced but DDL's performance kept me entertained throughout the entire course.

Red Hood wrote:I can understand people complaining about it being slow paced but DDL's performance kept me entertained throughout the entire course.
Well yeah, but that doesn't mean that the first half is any less poor...?

Not gonna watch that in a hurry again. It was like Drive all over again. fyi I wasn't too fond of that either yo. However, I will gladly listen to the soundtrack on repeat.
You didn't like Drive...blasphemous talk, yo. ;)

I had the same opinion about Drive the first time I saw it. Give this a couple of months and give it another try.

Crazy Eight wrote:In his defense, I thought the first half was a jumbled mess, too. I haven't seen it in awhile, though.
I'm right there too (at least from my single viewing). It wasn't until around Joseph Gordon-Levitt visiting the hospital that my interest really started building.

Forum Pro
Law

Yeah, OGF and Drive are no Pearl Harbor.