Last Film You Watched? V

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Ruth wrote:Starred Up (2013; or is it 2014 lol?)
Maaaaaan, this is some really heavy and quite depressing stuff. Intense and moody, I actually gasped towards the end. I particularly loved O'Connell's performance, such a tragic character.
Even if you know just how violent he can be, behind his 'though guy' mask and aggressiveness, you can actually feel for him as he's just as traumatized by his pathetic upbringing. And he did show some signs of change, so that makes it all look even more miserable.
Mendelsohn was amazing too (Rupert Friend was cool as well). But fuck no, I don't wanna watch this again anytime soon.
Yeah man that "Though Guy" persona he had was crazy.

Law wrote:
Maaaaaan, this is some really heavy and quite depressing stuff. Intense and moody, I actually gasped towards the end. I particularly loved O'Connell's performance, such a tragic character.
Even if you know just how violent he can be, behind his 'though guy' mask and aggressiveness, you can actually feel for him as he's just as traumatized by his pathetic upbringing. And he did show some signs of change, so that makes it all look even more miserable.
Mendelsohn was amazing too (Rupert Friend was cool as well). But fuck no, I don't wanna watch this again anytime soon.
are you seriously making fun of a fucking spelling mistake lol?

Forum Pro
Law
Ruth wrote:
Law wrote:
are you seriously making fun of a fucking spelling mistake lol?

bootsy wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Yeah, i know.
It's cool. Hopefully it won't be your last Tarantino film.
It won't be my last Tarantino film. But it might be a long time before i watch another Tarantino film.

Havoc1st wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Yeah, i know.
It's cool. Hopefully it won't be your last Tarantino film.
It won't be my last Tarantino film. But it might be a long time before i watch another Tarantino film.
:thumbup:

All these other clowns watched their first Tarantino film at some point as well. Just ignore them.

Allstar wrote: All these other clowns watched their first Tarantino film at some point as well. Just ignore them.
Yeah, when I was like 4.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Allstar wrote: All these other clowns watched their first Tarantino film at some point as well. Just ignore them.
Yeah, when I was like 4.

Allstar wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Yeah, when I was like 4.
I'm serious. I grew up watching Schindler's List, Terminator 2, and Pulp Fiction.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote: I'm serious. I grew up watching Schindler's List, Terminator 2, and Pulp Fiction.
Holy shit bro you are so cool and rebellious i'll give you a high five if you're okay with that

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I'm serious. I grew up watching Schindler's List, Terminator 2, and Pulp Fiction.