Last Film You Watched? V

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Maybe I'm just too big of a fanboy, but with the exception of Rises in my fifth viewing, I have yet to get bored of watching a Nolan film. Insomnia for example, I've seen that film for like 10 times already and I'm still eager to watch it again. The guy undoubtedly rules when it comes to replay value.£

The only movie that wears me down from Nolan is Batman Begins' second half and TDKR's first half.

inb4 Crazy says seeing Inception made him want to kill a basket full of puppies or something

Cilogy wrote:inb4 Crazy says seeing Inception made him want to kill a basket full of puppies or something
looool.£

Cilogy wrote:inb4 Crazy says seeing Inception made him want to kill a basket full of puppies or something
Inception is weird for me because whenever i think about the first act, i feel like it's boring

but then when i watch it i'm not bored at all - it's only in retrospect, really

Inception is the worst for me.

I just can't get through 60+ minutes of hard exposition after repeated viewings. It gives me a headache.

RIFA wrote:Inception is the worst for me.

I just can't get through 60+ minutes of hard exposition after repeated viewings. It gives me a headache.
It's certainly not nearly as good as Batman v Superman.

I SAW THE DEVIL

Fucking masterpiece

RIFA wrote:Inception is the worst for me.

It's not hard exposition when there are other plates spinning.