General Television Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Also, two episodes of Mad Men to go, True Detective next month and Penny Dreadful season 2 looks gorgeous and tightens the grip script wise.

What a time to be alive.

Is Finchy shooting Utopia soon?

Hannibal Season 3 is starting next month, too. :D

So I've been catching up on the last few seasons of E.R. (s13-s15) and I can truly say that if an actor has been a regular or just been a guest on the show, they are by default legit actors. That's my new test of acting ability yo.

From the creator of Lost Girl comes Killjoys.
In the Quad, a galaxy on the brink of a bloody interplanetary class war, a fun loving trio of bounty hunters attempt to remain impartial as they chase deadly warrants. Starring Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore, and Luke McFarlane.

I'm usually wary of syfy shows, but I'm glad I watched the pilot yo. Solid stuff.

The Sopranos, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Hannibal are the shows that I have seen that I would include in the 'golden age of television' category.

I don't remember reading Vader's take on Person of Interest season 4. Where is it?

Pratham wrote:I don't remember reading Vader's take on Person of Interest season 4. Where is it?
Has he even started? Last time i remembered he said he hadn't started yet.

Last nights episode of Power was pretty fucking awesome. Great acting all around. 50 really graduated to the high ranks

Been very much impressed by Penny Dreadful and Hannibal this year. Bring on Fargo!