General Television Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
kanjisheik wrote:Anyone watching this new show called Graceland? I've watched 5 episodes so far, and it's pretty cool.

Starring Daniel Sunjata (The Dark Knight Rises) and Aaron Tveit (Les Miserables).
:wave:

Rewatching 3rd Rock From the Sun because the first time I watched it, I had no idea what it was about. It is hilarious yo.

Anyone check out The Bridge yet? Looks like it might have some potential.

I can't believe that this only had one season.

kanjisheik wrote:Anyone watching this new show called Graceland? I've watched 5 episodes so far, and it's pretty cool.

Starring Daniel Sunjata (The Dark Knight Rises) and Aaron Tveit (Les Miserables).
Thanks, dude. Will check this one out! :thumbup:
DoubleD wrote:Anyone check out The Bridge yet? Looks like it might have some potential.

The original was really good - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733785/

So hopefully, this should be good too.

I've just watched the first season of Continuum and it's pretty fucking amazing!
Last edited by kanjisheik on July 20th, 2013, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

DoubleD wrote:Anyone check out The Bridge yet? Looks like it might have some potential.

The first episode is really good, but the main criticism is about by Kruger's character personality (not me, although the stand-out was definitely Bichir imo). The series has a lot of potential becuase of the themes (the US/Mex border is fucked up), so I hope they can use well that potential.

It's worth a watch. Cannot wait for the next episode :twothumbsup:

I just started season 4 of Community and I haven't finished it but they have already went through three and a half yeas of community college. So how are they going to have a 5th season if they potentially graduated. I haven't finished so something might happen. But they have gone with a season for a year of college.

grifball wrote:I just started season 4 of Community and I haven't finished it but they have already went through three and a half yeas of community college. So how are they going to have a 5th season if they potentially graduated. I haven't finished so something might happen. But they have gone with a season for a year of college.
But... they only offer two years? lol that show.

Anyone here recommend the show The Killing? It looks interesting.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Anyone here recommend the show The Killing? It looks interesting.
I would recommend it. It's not a great show but there are some good qualities about it. The two lead actors are good especially the Holder character. This season, Season 3 has been the best of the series so far.