General Television Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
AFI Top 10 TV Series 2014
1. The Americans
2. Fargo
3. Game of Thrones
4. How to Get Away With Murder
5. Jane the Virgin
6. The Knick
7. Mad Men
8. Orange is the New Black
9. Silicon Valley
10. Transparent
http://blog.afi.com/and-the-honorees-are/

I look and i dont see true detective.And i cant take it serious.

How the fuck is The Americans so high? I watched one episode and it looked awful. Maybe it's one of those things if you jump right in it doesn't work but there's no way it deserves #1.

Lionheart wrote:I look and i dont see true detective.And i cant take it serious.

Has anyone here seen the best TV show in history Black Mirror? Season 1 episode 2 is better than 90 percent of the movies being produced now

SilverHeart wrote:How the fuck is The Americans so high? I watched one episode and it looked awful. Maybe it's one of those things if you jump right in it doesn't work but there's no way it deserves #1.
The Americans is a very good show. Maybe try watching more than 1 episode. :roll:

bootsy wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:How the fuck is The Americans so high? I watched one episode and it looked awful. Maybe it's one of those things if you jump right in it doesn't work but there's no way it deserves #1.
The Americans is a very good show. Maybe try watching more than 1 episode. :roll:
True that. Not sure how it's #1, with zero detectives on the list, but yeah.

The AFI doesn't rank either of their top 10s, it's in alphabetical order.

Are you upset Agents of Shield was not included?

so is How to Get Away With Murder actually good and not NBC excrement?