Your Favorite Film Scores

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LOTR was laughable. The music is over-the-top ridiculous. A case of ego over control.

The music in LOTR is fantastic.

allstarr55js wrote:LOTR was laughable. The music is over-the-top ridiculous. A case of ego over control.

allstarr55js wrote:LOTR was laughable. The music is over-the-top ridiculous. A case of ego over control.
Ehm, yeah right.
One of the most critically acclaimed and technically superior soundtracks ever composed is laughable.

Sure as hell can't believe that no one has mentioned Last of the Mohicans...

Hahahaha.

christophmac wrote:Sure as hell can't believe that no one has mentioned Last of the Mohicans...
The Kiss <3

I have mentioned it in the song-thread.

Sherlock Holmes score<3

Gotta say Inception. I listen to the score more then I watch the movie. And while I listen to it I think of different things about the movie that are still new to me.

But really it's impossible to freakin choose. I always hum the Indiana Jones theme during the day. It makes stocking the coolers at work much more epic.
Say Girl

MrG
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o