The World Cup 2010

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Results to date:
Mexico 1 - South Africa 1
France 0 - Uruguay 0

Mexico has 2 overweight players -- Blanco & Perez (no offense for Mexico supporters)

particularly Perez...he did not played well yesterday, and SA should have won it if not for the goal post...

as for France vs Uruguay, well, nothing much as both sides failed to score...hopefully tonight's game will be better...

its time to see whether Maradona can transfer his magic as a player to coaching

the first game was okay, but the second game was a big disappointment. i hope the three game stoday, can provide us some good football..

France are toothless in attack.

GamingFreak wrote:France are toothless in attack.
it's funny...on paper they are a strong team. some great players like ribery, anelka, evra, gourcuff, malouda, gallas but looks like there are just individuals and not a team..

i'm looking forward to see the game england vs. usa.
maybe the us team can get a draw or suprise us woith a victory.

So I was watching Korea vs. Greece this morning........BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WTF?

akv1984 wrote:So I was watching Korea vs. Greece this morning........BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WTF?
u mean the noice at the stadium?

Dan_87 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:So I was watching Korea vs. Greece this morning........BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
WTF?
Yeah. I mean that.

akv1984 wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:
WTF?
Yeah. I mean that.
the noise is produced by a trumpet-like instrument used by the fans in the stadium called Vuvuzela, teams had been complaining about the noise but FIFA allowed it after they conducted a study about the noise and concluded that it won't disturb the players' concentration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

Oh. Okay then. It's still pretty annoying.