Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
man of steel get's a 5/5 from me 8-) .

manofsteel1 wrote:man of steel get's a 5/5 from me 8-) .
Oh really? We couldn't tell.

manofsteel1 wrote:man of steel get's a 5/5 from me 8-) .
Stfu.

MoonPie wrote:I got a good nights sleep during that film. Man 12 hours of sleep rules fo sho!

Movie was meh at best. I'm not sure if there's a lower case than lower case function I can use for meh. Not font size but for general disrespect and disappointment.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:He was great but Superman isn't tough to play, you just have to look the part TBH
I respect your opinion but i have to respectfully disagree Henry is one of bravest actors in the world to actually portray superman. After what the superman curse has done to George reeves , Christopher reeve and Brandon Routh .

Thedarknight628 wrote:
MoonPie wrote:I got a good nights sleep during that film. Man 12 hours of sleep rules fo sho!

Movie was meh at best. I'm not sure if there's a lower case than lower case function I can use for meh. Not font size but for general disrespect and disappointment.
Using GIFS to respond? Dumbass!

manofsteel1 wrote: I respect your opinion but i have to respectfully disagree Henry is one of bravest actors in the world to actually portray superman. After what the superman curse has done to George reeves , Christopher reeve and Brandon Routh .
How the hell does that make him "one of [the] bravest actors in the world to actually portray Superman"?

MoonPie wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:

Using GIFS to respond? Dumbass!
:lol:

As a life long fan of superman i am over the moon that zack snyder's man of steel not only grossed enough to get a sequel off the ground . With over 662 million ww but also launched a big screen dcu :twothumbsup: .