Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 11254
Joined: December 2011
manofsteel1 wrote:Henry Cavill was born to play superman so it does not surprise me that he gave the best lead performance in superhero film history 8-) .

User avatar
Posts: 25793
Joined: June 2011
Thedarknight628 wrote: :roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.
I trust Amazon over you.

User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City
Bacon wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote: :roll: Umm no it wasn't the official release date was November 12, October was just rumored to be the release date, and the release date has been November for a month now dumbass :facepalm: pedal faster.
I trust Amazon over you.
Image

Posts: 748
Joined: May 2013
Yusuf Dazz wrote:Matt Bomer.
And he was considered for this role before Cavill, and he look like Cavill very much!
Image

Had brett ratner gotten his way a decade ago we could have given an epic big screen superman trilogy starring matt bomer with the screenplay written by JJ Abrams instead of superman returns :roll: .

User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City
manofsteel1 wrote:
Yusuf Dazz wrote:Matt Bomer.
And he was considered for this role before Cavill, and he look like Cavill very much!
Image

Had brett ratner gotten his way a decade ago we could have given an epic big screen superman trilogy starring matt bomer with the screenplay written by JJ Abrams instead of superman returns :roll: .

User avatar
Posts: 11254
Joined: December 2011
manofsteel1 wrote: Had brett ratner gotten his way a decade ago we could have given an epic big screen superman trilogy starring matt bomer with the screenplay written by JJ Abrams instead of superman returns :roll: .
lol. He said Brett Ratner. lol.

Posts: 748
Joined: May 2013
11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote: Had brett ratner gotten his way a decade ago we could have given an epic big screen superman trilogy starring matt bomer with the screenplay written by JJ Abrams instead of superman returns :roll: .
lol. He said Brett Ratner. lol.
And JJ Abrams :wave: .

User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City
manofsteel1 wrote:
11072014 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote: Had brett ratner gotten his way a decade ago we could have given an epic big screen superman trilogy starring matt bomer with the screenplay written by JJ Abrams instead of superman returns :roll: .
lol. He said Brett Ratner. lol.
And JJ Abrams 8-) .
:|

User avatar
Posts: 11254
Joined: December 2011
Thedarknight628 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:
11072014 wrote: lol. He said Brett Ratner. lol.
And JJ Abrams 8-) .
:|
Image

User avatar
Posts: 4761
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham City
11072014 wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:
And JJ Abrams 8-) .
:|
Image
Broken image.

Post Reply