Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Let's all chill out shall we?

I think you guys are being way too disrespectful with RyanRises. I won't deny that, like some here have already said, some of his comments can be interpreted as trolling and I won't deny that in this threads his comments (sometimes honest, sometimes not) may seem baiting.

Yet, your response has been completely disproportionate. His criticisms, no matter how subjective, are legitimate (in the sense that he's not lying about the content of the film) and well presented (he explained why he didn't like the film). And yet you guys call him stupid, retard and a troll who only lives to f*ck with people.

Yeah... No. Both parts should try to be much more diplomatic. RyanRises, I won't tell not to present your problems with the film. It's you opinion and you've got a right to explain it but, once you've done so, there's no need to write comments to piss people who enjoyed it. I understand why you don't like people talking so well about this film and I agree with you in that aspect, but baiting is not the way. Simply ignore them and look at the positive aspect of the community.

And the ones insulting him... Yeah, grow up too. It's a frigging movie and not everyone is going to like it. What i told RyanRises applies to you too, if you don't like people who hated the film, just ignore them. Besides if you insult, at least try to be more constructive. If any one of you had tried to speak with Ryan like a normal, civilized person you would have discovered that those comments about him being a loser who never contributes are simply not true. They are like... The complete opposite of truth.

didich wrote:
slimshady247 wrote:There's a hell of a lot more to MOS than there is to IM3.
There's a hell of a lot more of mindless destruction in MoS, I agree.

And those who say MoS has much more substance than Three should try to relearn the definition of substance. And I'm not saying the other has much either.
I wasn't really saying that there's a lot of substance in MOS, it was more just to convey how little there is in Iron Man 3, if that makes sense. But I think it's time to end this.

slimshady247 wrote:
didich wrote:
slimshady247 wrote:There's a hell of a lot more to MOS than there is to IM3.
There's a hell of a lot more of mindless destruction in MoS, I agree.

And those who say MoS has much more substance than Three should try to relearn the definition of substance. And I'm not saying the other has much either.
I wasn't really saying that there's a lot of substance in MOS, it was more just to convey how little there is in Iron Man 3, if that makes sense. But I think it's time to end this.
And I say there's not much difference between the two in that aspect.

Well, that's your right.

I don't think anybody needs to whip out their dictionary and relearn any definitions though. They're just opinions.

slimshady247 wrote:Well, that's your right.

I don't think anybody needs to whip out their dictionary and relearn any definitions though. They're just opinions.
Yeah I was on jerk-mode when I wrote that. Sorry bro.

It's alright.

I don't see the point in comparing Man of Steel to IM3 or to any other comic book films. The film should be judged on its own merit.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Zod is definitely my favorite villain of 2013 tied with John Harrison from Star Trek Into Darkness
Zod wins for me just bcuz I thought he was just more interesting character. More depth.

RyanRises wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
RyanRises wrote:lmao I wrote out my criticisms for the film, more than both of you. Keep up with the intelligent posts, both of you. :thumbup:
Criticisms =/= Constant trolling of the MOS board
Did you read my review? FYI; just because I didn't like the movie, doesn't mean it's trolling. Sorry I didn't praise every second of this.

All of my comments are completely legitimate.
You think just because you posted a serious review it makes you a legit member, who deserves our respect. We have stood by while you trolled this forum for months now, lets remember at one point I used to actually stick up for you. So obviously you have gotten worse. Its people like you who drag down our community.