Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
alex88bg wrote:He feeds of your anger towards him lol,thats a common behaviour with people who dont have their own life besides internet forums where they feel like Men of steel and the lack of human feedback which leads to their ultimate insecurity in the real world .
This is accurate.

m4st4 wrote:
RyanRises wrote:Image
You fucking idiot, seriously. :facepalm:

Why are you still on this site, it amazes me.
Just ignore him. And add him to foe list

m4st4 wrote:Image
:modesty:

Source:

Pratham wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
:modesty:

Source:

RyanRises wrote:
alex88bg wrote:He feeds of your anger towards him lol,thats a common behaviour with people who dont have their own life besides internet forums where they feel like Men of steel and the lack of human feedback which leads to their ultimate insecurity in the real world .
This is accurate.
I like you in a strange way ;)

Yeah... your no troll.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Yeah... your no troll.
*you're

Interesting developments.

So... MOS... 3/5

m4st4 wrote:So... MOS... 3/5
You were disappointed I take it?

Thedarknight628 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:So... MOS... 3/5
You were disappointed I take it?
Extremely.

Never seen so much loud action thrown at my face, my ears bled. It's all about the WHIZ-BOOM-BAAAM-CRAAAASH! Goyer messed it up badly, I blame only him and his ''Superman: Zod, stop! Zod: NEVAH!'' dialog. Went from ''oh my god just make a prequel about Jor'El and Lara and Krypton'' to - ''why is this suddenly Matrix Revolutions virtual reality polygon for punches in a world that is supposedly infested with real life humans (read: that four people running around, screaming). So much stuff, that lacked, to talk about... in a movie that is also the most beautiful looking creation this summer season (everyone from photographer to Zimmer and VFX design - hats down people, you deserve all the praise). The cast... They were all great (Crowe steals it, along with Antje but Cavill was damn fine as well)... they were handed a script that is shockingly weak for this caliber of a project. Damn you, G.