Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:I promised myself I wouldn't watch any TV spots, but trailers are fine, especially a Nokia trailer.
Don't see anything wrong with this logic.

Use this thread to discuss your review/reaction, other's reviews/reactions, as well has reviews/reactions from critics.

Use this thread for your reaction or review once you've seen the film. And much like the similar thread for TDKR, the rules are pretty simple.

Rules:

1. Only post your reaction or review. No discussion. Keep that here: Man of Steel Reviews & Reaction Discussion
2. Try to avoid using spoilers, but if you do, please, put them in spoiler tags! Don't know how to use the spoiler tags. You're in luck. Here's some instructions. Don't want to get banned? Read this!
You don't want to be the dumbass that ruins this for others.

shadow123 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:Bruce Willis.
man i laughed my nuts off :lol:
well i see him more of
Mr freeze in the batman reboots then lex but i think he can pull off a great lex because he looks the part and he can act but he will doubtfully get the role .

Cool posters, but...

TeddyBlass wrote:Cool posters, but...

well that changes everything

BlairCo wrote:That was one crazy epic trailer. I promised myself I wouldn't watch any TV spots, but trailers are fine, especially a Nokia trailer.

And I must say, Zimmer's score is sounding more epic than the other trailers.
That's the same thing I said lol my promise to myself was that I wouldn't watch any TV spots unless one just happened to come on while I was watching TV. I just can't decide if I really want to see a 5th trailer. I feel like 5 is too much.

Meryl Streep, like, duh!