Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This movie will give the word 'epicness' its true definition.

Reivax wrote:This movie will give the word 'epicness' its true definition.
TDK Trilogy already invented the definition, this is simply further refinement in different aspects of a superhero world.

BatMan528491 wrote:How spoilerish is this? Is it like TDKR Nokia trailer? Cuz after I watched that one I just said "That was awesome, but I really really wish I didn't watch it."

Is it like that?
really?
If I remember correctly, Rises Nokia Trailer was like all old footage just cut differently with new music (there's some new footage in this, but not a lot)

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:How spoilerish is this? Is it like TDKR Nokia trailer? Cuz after I watched that one I just said "That was awesome, but I really really wish I didn't watch it."

Is it like that?
really?
If I remember correctly, Rises Nokia Trailer was like all old footage just cut differently with new music (there's some new footage in this, but not a lot)
No Rises Nokia had more footage than I had hoped to see. Including the "Mr. Wayne" line and the jokes about Selina stealing the car and Alfred joking with Bruce. I like to laugh during the movie, but the trailers and promos for TDKR literally gave away every funny scene and that bugged me lol

So nothing big in this one? Okay... I'm gonna watch it... I think.

m4st4 wrote:Image

BatMan528491 wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:

Is it like that?

really?
No Rises Nokia had more footage than I had hoped to see. Including the "Mr. Wayne" line and the jokes about Selina stealing the car and Alfred joking with Bruce. I like to laugh during the movie, but the trailers and promos for TDKR literally gave away every funny scene and that bugged me lol

I think you'll be better off not watching it.

BatMan528491 wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:

Is it like that?
really?

Those things (Selina, Alfred) were in the TV Spots no?

Jimmy Kimmel Live:

Woo-hoo, thanks again mate! 8-)

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Those things (Selina, Alfred) were in the TV Spots no?
They were at the end of the Nokia trailer as well and combined with the Mr. Wayne line and seeing a lot more action shots I just felt like I had seen too much before the movie. I don't want the same feeling for this one but I'm so tempted to watch the trailer. :lol: