Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ryan4butler wrote:I'm concerned with his love for cgi I don't like that but I love some of the colors
His CGI always looks good because of the colours and ingeniuty behind them.

Superman II, Superman Returns and Watchmen
Brave New World

Maybe this will mark a shift in his style.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Maybe this will mark a shift in his style.
Yeah there was only one cgi shot in the trailer. He mostly focused on nature. It had a Terrence Malick feel.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
jibran wrote:Maybe this will mark a shift in his style.
Yeah there was only one cgi shot in the trailer. He mostly focused on nature. It had a Terrence Malick feel.
Yes it did, but that was all the non-superman stuff. Considering Zod is the secondary character, I think there will be lots of Superman stuff happening- therefore action- therefore CGI, brilliant CGI.

Threshold wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Yeah there was only one cgi shot in the trailer. He mostly focused on nature. It had a Terrence Malick feel.
Yes it did, but that was all the non-superman stuff. Considering Zod is the secondary character, I think there will be lots of Superman stuff happening- therefore action- therefore CGI, brilliant CGI.
I see a Snyder fan here. :)
Brave New World

Fuck yes and I completely disagree with the above post I think she is SO sexy!!

MV5BMjMxNTMyNDY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU1OTQwNw@@._V1._SY314_CR14,0,214,314_.jpg
amy-adams1.jpg
I wasn't even excited about this movie until she was cast hahaha! :lol: You're gonna see me a lot in this thread!! :tooexcited:

What I'm wondering is instead of Snyder being so non-Snyder for MoS because Nolan and Goyer have him on a leash, what if Snyder is actually learning new things and genuinely changing his artistic style?

Because judging from the trailer, if you were to show it to me for the first time, I would never have thought this a Snyder film. My hope is that he has consciously stopped making his films look like anime flicks or music videos.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I dont watch the show but I do appreciate people who do hard work especially when there's a risk involved.

This doesn't have anything to do with Man of Steel.