Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Christopher Nolan is now FOR SURE out of Batman Vs. Superman. I wonder if Syncopy is involved? :gonf:

Even if the film is awful, he will still make money. He's probably still on as executive producer. It's not like he has to do anything because he's out of the story team. He just sits there and money appears. No artistic accountability. Sounds like a great gig.

Was he really ever involved?

Nolanmeister and Goyer thought up the story for the last one.

jibran wrote:Nolanmeister and Goyer thought up the story for the last one.
But I don't think he's had anything to do with the current (next) one as of yet.

The Caped Crusader wrote:
jibran wrote:Nolanmeister and Goyer thought up the story for the last one.
But I don't think he's had anything to do with the current (next) one as of yet.
he was executive producing but he seems to have thought better of it

jibran wrote:Even if the film is awful, he will still make money. He's probably still on as executive producer. It's not like he has to do anything because he's out of the story team. He just sits there and money appears. No artistic accountability. Sounds like a great gig.
WIZARD NOLAN!

The Lex Luthor in the Superman movies should be up to the standard of Joker in the Dark Knight, a villain that pretty much made the entire Trilogy amazing. I say Mark Strong fits the profile of Lex Luthor but hopefully we can get some actor that psychologically portrays Lex as a bad guy you just want to hate because General Zod in the past Man Of Steel movie was not that great of a villain.

not tryna be fancy by posting tarkovsky but dat opening sequence...

i mean it's the first scene of his first movie and he's like fuck it, flying kids

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:not tryna be fancy by posting tarkovsky but dat opening sequence...

i mean it's the first scene of his first movie and he's like fuck it, flying kids
This is genius.