Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
xendor wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
poplar wrote:I'll tell you. This meeting of two super-heroes wouldn't work on the big screen. I'm sure of that.

Don't be mad.
Works if you have the right people behind it.
By the 'right people' you refer to a talentless hack and the worst writer of the last 10 years?
Actually, Monicabbm has been very vocal against the movie because of the writers.

This is a risky bet, and with this people involved it doesn't look good atm

By the 'right people' you refer to a talentless hack and the worst writer of the last 10 years?[/quote]
Actually, Monicabbm has been very vocal against the movie because of the writers.

This is a risky bet, and with this people involved it doesn't look good atm[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^
It'll be fine.

Goyer was an integral part successfully resurrecting both the TDKTrilogy of films and the rebooted Superman films. Without Goyer, Nolan would have been kinda lost IMO.

Give credit where credit is due.

Snyder is onboard because of his visuals, designs, and action and fight sequences. He is not an Oscar winning Shakesperean director. That's not what this comic book movie genre is all about. Man of Steel was a better film than some of hypocCRITICS suggested actually.

They will improve upon what they did in MOS in this Superman/Batman film, without a doubt.

Snyder and Goyer are fans of the genre and they understand and will use the source material to their advantage.

If you're not looking forward to this film, then you're either a Marvel fanboy / DC hater or you just don't have a pulse. Lol

No so risky of a bet. 175-200 million budget and it will still make 1-1.5 billion WW at the box office.....guaranteed. Probably make 175 million in it's first weekend of release alone in the U.S. actually. :D :oops:

Of course we all know since it is not a Marvel production, these "unbiased critics" will look to dislike the Superman/Batman team film no matter what. :think:

Greg-BTD wrote:Yes!!! I'm so excited, when i first saw the news, i almost had a total blackout! Literally goosebumps! :)

To be honest a little worried about Zack Snyder co-writing the script with Goyer. Totally understand Chris Nolan's little involvement, he's only executive producer this time, i'm very happy with that, he made absolutely the right decision!

And about the new actor playing Batman, my personal choice would be absolutely Ryan Gosling, he has that charisma of Bruce Wayne and that mysterious dark side for Batman! And of course he's an outstanding actor.

Interstellar - 2014 :gonf:
Batman/Superman Movie - 2015

Oh yeah thank you God! :twothumbsup:

They will go after Gosling.

His schedule is open....so far....at least and they will offer him big $$$$$$.

I know for a fact they were already considering him as the rebooted Batman. We will see what happens this time.

Snyder is not co writing the script. Him and Goyer are just outlining the story treatment and Goyer will write screenplay. Still I hope another writer is brought onboard to work with Goyer on the screenplay.

DKnight007 wrote:
Greg-BTD wrote:Yes!!! I'm so excited, when i first saw the news, i almost had a total blackout! Literally goosebumps! :)

To be honest a little worried about Zack Snyder co-writing the script with Goyer. Totally understand Chris Nolan's little involvement, he's only executive producer this time, i'm very happy with that, he made absolutely the right decision!

And about the new actor playing Batman, my personal choice would be absolutely Ryan Gosling, he has that charisma of Bruce Wayne and that mysterious dark side for Batman! And of course he's an outstanding actor.

Interstellar - 2014 :gonf:
Batman/Superman Movie - 2015

Oh yeah thank you God! :twothumbsup:

They will go after Gosling.

His schedule is open....so far....at least and they will offer him big $$$$$$.

I know for a fact they were already considering him as the rebooted Batman. We will see what happens this time.

Snyder is not co writing the script. Him and Goyer are just outlining the story treatment and Goyer will write screenplay. Still I hope another writer is brought onboard to work with Goyer on the screenplay.
if gosling is the new batman :o :o
dont know wat to say lol, i loved him in all of his movies but as batman :roll:
but he will mostly say no to a superhero movie

For this to work. For Batman to stand next to Henry Cavill's Superman, he has to be a very masculine guy! Gosling and JGL who have boyish faces will not work. Whoever they cast should be at least as built as Cavill and have a rugged, masculine face. That is the only way Batman can stand next to Superman in a live action film. Gosling next to Cavill would look like a child.

Do you know what would be awesome? Cavill's Superman meeting Supermen from other dimensions played by Cage, Hartnett, Bomer...

I say don't show batman's face at all (or maybe only at the end). And give him a suit modified with kryptonite built into the fabric... :batman:

I would like a buffed-up Josh Brolin.

Bale is the Batman we deserve :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

If not and they re-cast him, does that mean a possible new joker?

yogamble wrote:Bale is the Batman we deserve :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

If not and they re-cast him, does that mean a possible new joker?
Seeing as how they are rebooting the Batman series then I guess it makes sense? :roll: