Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Overall film is enjoy but the film has problems.This film suffers from a poor screenplay by David Goyer. The first hour of the film has major problems with pacing. The flashback were an odd transition but the the flashback scene was down well. I did not like how once kryptonite see Kent on a ship. This transition felt awkward. The film does offer some high quality parts to it and the final act is one of them. The final act is non stop action with amazing visuals. The visual in the film are done well and work well with Synder style. The score is better than any of the batman scores and one of Zimmers best work since Inception. The Acting all around was good. Everybody played there part well in the film. I think this film is better than the critics say but not as good as the diehard fanboys make it out to be.
B-
This is off topic, but I love your username :D

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:The score is better than any of the batman scores and one of Zimmers best work since Inception

Bacon wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:The score is better than any of the batman scores and one of Zimmers best work since Inception
maybe not

Really underrated imo

Patrick Wilson. He seems plausible due to his previous work with Snyder.

finally get to see mos tonight !!!!

This is superior to everything in the Man of Steel soundtrack.

Bacon wrote:
This is superior to everything in the Man of Steel soundtrack.
no

Name one track that has the emotional impact that even comes close to that track.

Bacon wrote:Name one track that has the emotional impact that even comes close to that track.
Goodbye My Son

This Is Clark Kent

Earth

Tornado

Flight

If You Love These People