Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RyanRises wrote:
Jax_Teller wrote:To each his own, MOS is way more emotional to me.
Perhaps you're just a chump?
Ryan I will find you, cut your chest open with a saw, use a hammer to smash your ribs and stab you in the heart with your own goddamn rib while you bleed out if you keep trolling the MOS board

RyanRises wrote:
Reported.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
RyanRises wrote:
Ryan I will find you, cut your chest open with a saw, use a hammer to smash your ribs and stab you in the heart with your own goddamn rib while you bleed out if you keep trolling the MOS board

Why would it depend on Amazing Spider-Man? Lost me there.

Joeyjojo72 wrote:Why would it depend on Amazing Spider-Man? Lost me there.
sorry, I mean MOS needs to do the same as amazing spider man, that made 262 million in the U.S. and 490 million worldwide, to have a second film.

Does anyone think that the original ending with zod getting sent to the phantom zone was a better ending?

Agreed I think in the end this was a far better ending. I just want to hear what people thoughts on it

Henry Cavill

Kevin Costner

Antje Traue

Russell Crowe

Laurence Fishburne

Amy Adams

It would've been so easy for established actors like Crowe and Costner to shoehorn for this film and yet they both gave emotional and powerful performances :clap:

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Law wrote:Spoiler
Am I the only one feeling Cavill's Clark Kent with glasses isn't a good disguise at all, maybe it's because the haircut and the attitude (he only said a line to Lois who already knows the truth though) seems to be the same IDK
Reeve's Clark was so different, I honestly think it was tough to associate him with Superman
we don't really know what clark kent is going to be like in metropolis. in the film
we see clark traveling around and in smallville. he hasn't exactly been to metropolis to live a consistent life working at the daily planet and his interaction with those people. clark could go into a similar route like reeve's clark in metropolis, but i'm not sure if they will or if it's needed.

i was just watching the animated series and i didn't see clark in metropolis like reeve's clark kent. this is something that continues to bother me with this whole comparison b/t the earlier superman films and today's. we're not going to see a repeat of donner/christopher reeve's portrayal. i feel like no matter what interpretation we would've gotten today, people will forever compare and it's not necessary.

as for the disguise of clark just wearing glasses, i don't know what to tell you. that has always been something that bothered me beside lois always being blind to pay attention and see that her co-worker is superman.