Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
shadow123 wrote: omfg yes !!! thats fucking awesome :clap: :clap: this film is going to rape ass (is the score finalised ?? or is it going to drop )
Calm down, it's definitely going to drop.
Basically all the films start off at 100, and then more reviews come in and the score adjusts.

07202012 wrote:
shadow123 wrote: omfg yes !!! thats fucking awesome :clap: :clap: this film is going to rape ass (is the score finalised ?? or is it going to drop )
Calm down, it's definitely going to drop.
Basically all the films start off at 100, and then more reviews come in and the score adjusts.
I love you because you're always very realistic even with films you like. When I saw that score I was like OMG O FUCK YES!!!!!!!!! but you're right :lol: :lol: It's still great to know it starts trong though. :-D
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

It being a superman film, a reboot, a zack snyder film and a blockbuster entertainment in general - I think anyone expecting Man of Steel to score over 90% on rt is getting ahead of themselves ;) I'll take anything above 70% and are hoping for it to land somewhere in the 80%.

A popcorn film will be panned by some people regardless of its qualities;)
@sammyjankis88

I've seen on some boards that people are saying that the film looks great because Nolan wasn't really involved in it. I mean first they were saying that the film would be too serious or dark because of him, and now that it looks amazing its because Nolan isn't really part of it. Really? I know these people aren't to be taken seriously but this just rubs me the wrong way.
Just a fan...

didich wrote:
07202012 wrote: Calm down, it's definitely going to drop.
I love you because you're always very realistic even with films you like. When I saw that score I was like OMG O FUCK YES!!!!!!!!! but you're right :lol: :lol: It's still great to know it starts trong though. :-D
I try. :lol:

And thanks.

Rudinet wrote:I've seen on some boards that people are saying that the film looks great because Nolan wasn't really involved in it. I mean first they were saying that the film would be too serious or dark because of him, and now that it looks amazing its because Nolan isn't really part of it. Really? I know these people aren't to be taken seriously but this just rubs me the wrong way.
Yeah, I rarely go to forums other than NF... But when I do it's mostly horror read-through, there are actually people out there that HATE on Chris.

d4mi4n wrote:
Rudinet wrote:I've seen on some boards that people are saying that the film looks great because Nolan wasn't really involved in it. I mean first they were saying that the film would be too serious or dark because of him, and now that it looks amazing its because Nolan isn't really part of it. Really? I know these people aren't to be taken seriously but this just rubs me the wrong way.
Yeah, I rarely go to forums other than NF... But when I do it's mostly horror read-through, there are actually people out there that HATE on Chris.
Because Chris is now absurdly successful and held in high regard. People don't like that. In fact one of the most dissed filmmakers of the past 30 years must be Steven Spielberg, the man that made Schindler's List, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jaws.

The more popular nolan got/gets the more vocal, nitpicky and numourus the haters got/gets. Name of the game

@sammyjankis88

d4mi4n wrote:
Just a fan...

So, the embargo lifts in a few hours, I've heard......