Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Michael shannon?
Pedal faster.
You know I'm fuckin around
Sigs???

That's sexy
Sigs???

DreamPolice wrote:Made this myself:

http://samndon.deviantart.com(My account)
You've been nice with the reviews I see :-D Sweet! Let's hope it's prophetic.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Some nice art in this thread but the costume is fucking hideous. Ruins the nice posters where you see the full body :/

Amazing Spider-Man wrote:Some nice art in this thread but the costume is fucking hideous. Ruins the nice posters where you see the full body :/
wrong thread

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Amazing Spider-Man wrote:Some nice art in this thread but the costume is fucking hideous. Ruins the nice posters where you see the full body :/
wrong thread
Not really, I'm just saying that even though the art here is nice, that costume distracts me. It burns my retina.

Amazing Spider-Man wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
wrong thread
Not really, I'm just saying that even though the art here is nice, that costume distracts me. It burns my retina.
talli sinks

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Amazing Spider-Man wrote:
talli sinks
What is Talli?

It seems as though this is a common topic being actively discussed among people on other sites, and is being optioned by Warner Brothers - especially the rumor that Ryan Reynolds' Green Lantern is included in the cast, and they want JGL to be Batman. Now Man of Steel's original intentions have been swept under the rug, and Henry Cavill will be Superman in this shared universe (Zack Snyder confirmed this is setting it up)

In other words, exactly as I had said. :wave: