Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Tristy wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Yeah. I was wondering that too. :think:
And when did you become Sperm Hunter?
Since Caine left and since ryan's a boss at catching spammers.

Andrew Garfield would be good, but he's Spider-Man.... What about Dax Flame? hahaha
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

FreakLikeMe wrote:Andrew Garfield would be good, but he's Spider-Man....
Deadpool disagrees.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

This might be a crazy idea to some, but let's give him a shot:

If not, Cera and Eisenberg got my vote.

Red Hood wrote:This might be a crazy idea to some, but let's give him a shot:

If not, Cera and Eisenberg got my vote.
Fishburn is Perry White. I can see this happening. :-D
Brave New World

Here's what I personally think. WB did in fact somewhat force Nolan into the ending we got in TDKR. And the whole thing about MoS not being a part of a future Justice League continuity is a total lie. They KNOW that they want a quick way to compete with The Avengers, so they're rushing through a plan to connect all these movies, with which Nolan's trilogy counts. ... indirectly. Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I'd put money on this) would be Batman in the Justice League film, which connects Nolan's trilogy to it. Henry Cavill is Superman in the Justice League movie. Bank on it.

As much as I absolutely loved TDKR and was blown away by it, there are decisions made in that film that totally reek of studio interference.

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Justice League
(Whatever else is made; Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc.)

^^ They inhabit the same universe. You just watch. The easy excuse is that you can ignore everything outside of Nolan's trilogy if you want (which is fair). Bruce's story is done, Alfred is done - nobody really has to return except for Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

What about Green Lantern? :sick:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:What about Green Lantern? :sick:
I don't think WB wants anything to do with that movie anymore.
Although, in my personal opinion, it wasn't a bad movie at all. I just don't see WB wanting to connect it.
I'd say a reboot is either in the cards, or they're just going to insert him in the JL film without his own origin movie (like Hawkeye in Avengers, or Black Widow).

In my opinion the JL movie will be a long way away and have next to nothing to do with Nolan. Henry Cavill will be Superman and Batman will be re-booted. :cry:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:In my opinion the JL movie will be a long way away and have next to nothing to do with Nolan. Henry Cavill will be Superman and Batman will be re-booted. :cry:
That's a legitimate possibility (we can't know for sure; it's truly up in the air), but I refuse to believe that WB isn't so money hungry that they would try to churn this out as quickly as possible. A long way away seems improbable. They want their Avengers and they want it now. But who knows?