Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah, when antovolk said that they have the teaser, I assumed he meant a video link. :(

I just called my friend about these pics, and he went on a furious rant. :lol: He went on... and on... and on... about how society should not be paying money for these films, and how these films aren't good enough, that society deserves more out of these movies. I'm just like "Dude... just enjoy the movies for what their worth. Just relax and don't take it so seriously. Have a good time." The result? He went on an angry tirade.

Moral of the story: They're just movies.

edit: I'm as passionate about movies as it gets. But when you start to get legitimately angry because films aren't good enough... that's when I draw the line. Do I wish the state of cinema was better? Of course. But I have no control over it, so I accept it. It's called the "Entertainment" Industry for a reason.

Does anyone honestly believe M4 won't change his avatar when we start getting some Episode VII shots?

ArmandFancypants wrote:Does anyone honestly believe M4 won't change his avatar when we start getting some Episode VII shots?
Are you kidding?

It will only take till this Wednesday when the new Interstellar trailer drops.

Inb4 he says "dibs on new Hathaway avy :geek: ".

lol maybe I should start planning that cookout

All of this is great.

-Vader

HGS: And you’re also in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie. I guess this will be your first blockbuster, in a sense, so what has that been like?

Scoot McNairy: It’s been great. I’m still in the middle of it actually. Zack Snyder is awesome. He was one of the director’s on my list. Working with him has been great. It’s not too different working on a studio movie, except there’s more people and more money and more time. In regards to the process that I go through as an actor, it’s exactly the same.

Snyder has so much energy. I’ve never seen someone with such energy before. He’s shooting and writing and editing and then goes to the gym twice a day. He’s incredibly energetic and I don’t know how he does it. It’s contagious. I was going to the gym every day as well.

Gal looks

wonderful

Allstar wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:Does anyone honestly believe M4 won't change his avatar when we start getting some Episode VII shots?
Are you kidding?

It will only take till this Wednesday when the new Interstellar trailer drops.

Inb4 he says "dibs on new Hathaway avy :geek: ".
:lol:

I dunno, guess I'm more willing to give credit.

where teh teaser trailer at? I'm growing impatient.