Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
didich wrote: Please, for whatever you love the most, get rid of Goyer. I imagine him writing a conversation between Batman and Superman and I cringe.
Don't get rid of him, just find a co-writer, if Nolan is producing then he has to involve his brother, I really can't bear another movie hyped by Nolan's name and turn out to be average. :(

THR also reporting it and says Flash tentatively for 2016, Justice League in 2017.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:THR also reporting it and says Flash tentatively for 2016, Justice League in 2017.
one at a time WB kk?

THR?

Oh shit, that means it's basically confirmed now. :o

Several sites are reporting it. I'll wait for official confirmation before I get even somewhat excited.

DoubleD, Hollywood Reporter is as reliable as it gets. If they're reporting it, then it's almost definitely true.

I think superhero films are Masoning superhero films for me.

This is going to be a disaster.

SilverHeart wrote:DoubleD, Hollywood Reporter is as reliable as it gets. If they're reporting it, then it's almost definitely true.
They're just reporting what the LA Times first reported and what others are reporting to them. It probably is true, but but I prefer to wait for official confirmation is all.

Too soon for another movie with Batman. :problem:

Like DoubleD, I'll wait for an official confirmation, even the trades like THR can put rumors or information that later are false.
Last edited by Atlas Retreat on July 20th, 2013, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.