Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChristNolan wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
MuzzleSuarez wrote:Affleck already looks a million times better than his throat cancer infested predecessor.
Fuck you

I still don't get how Superman can't just punt Batman into outer-space!!!!!!!!

PowerDump wrote:I still don't get how Superman can't just punt Batman into outer-space!!!!!!!!
He can, just doesn't want to.

PowerDump wrote:I still don't get how Superman can't just punt Batman into outer-space!!!!!!!!
Snyder should let Superman kill Batman.
For the lolz.

Looks like Ant Man's Helmet

more like yawn of justice amirite?

i feel like i said this already

Wonder Woman wears a blue/golden cape in the movie, wish some of that leaked too.

I can now come to terms that Ben Affleck will be a fantastic Batman. I'm even hoping that Jared Leto can shock us all despite the questionable tattoos (he's too talented an actor not to mess this up). But there is no way in hell I can see Snyder delivering a good overall movie, forget even competing with Nolan's directing skills. He couldn't tell a coherent story to save his life. Even his somewhat praised visuals are cartoonish and cringeworthy.

It's surprising then how incredibly well Affleck has prepared for such a mediocre director. Quite opposite to Bale being lazy and phoning his performances for Nolan. The only thing Snyder will improve on Nolan is that he'll have a better Batman at hand.