Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I want Alfred with moustachio. :(

I really, really like it. A very nice mix of Burton and Nolan.
Last edited by SilverHeart on September 9th, 2014, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You think that's the actual color or is the Batmobile just that dirty?

Whenever I see someone in person with a Batman or Superman shirt, I always ask them if they're looking forward to BVS. The girl I asked today didn't even know about it. Then she said she's more of a Spiderman fan. I let it slide because she was perrtty.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Whenever I see someone in person with a Batman or Superman shirt, I always ask them if they're looking forward to BVS. The girl I asked today didn't even know about it. Then she said she's more of a Spiderman fan. I let it slide because she was perrtty.
Well it is still 2 years away so I would imagine some people still haven't heard of it.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Whenever I see someone in person with a Batman or Superman shirt, I always ask them if they're looking forward to BVS. The girl I asked today didn't even know about it. Then she said she's more of a Spiderman fan. I let it slide because she was perrtty.
Well it is still 2 years away so I would imagine some people still haven't heard of it.
I was fine with that. It was the Spiderman thing that I don't usually tolerate. I'm all for opinions and taste... but there's a thin line between what's acceptable and what's against the ethics of humanity.

Well... You'll be easy to fool in life then.

BlairCo wrote:
Well... You'll be easy to fool in life then.
lol, won't argue there.

BlairCo wrote:Image

Yes, please.