Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Guess that lets me know how well you guys don't know me if you think I'm trolling. You really think I'd post something like that without reason?

DoubleD wrote:Guess that lets me know how well you guys don't know me if you think I'm trolling. You really think I'd post something like that without reason?
You failed to provide a reason. Where did you get this news? How do you know about it? Something, anything to back yourself up?

don't worry guys the scoop is worth the wait

Forum Pro
Law
This is Double D

anonymity wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Guess that lets me know how well you guys don't know me if you think I'm trolling. You really think I'd post something like that without reason?
You failed to provide a reason. Where did you get this news? How do you know about it? Something, anything to back yourself up?

I haven't been on here long enough to recognize how people are, but why.. not reveal it now though?

Bacon wrote:
anonymity wrote:

Still can't believe y'all thought I of all people were trolling. I kinda of thought maybe y'all would give me the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's only reserved for people who actually do spam and troll the forum.

So here, calm yo tits and go suck on a rotten lemon.

DoubleD wrote:Still can't believe y'all thought I of all people were trolling. I kinda of thought maybe y'all would give me the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's only reserved for people who actually do spam and troll the forum.

So here, calm yo tits and go suck on a rotten lemon.
this is probably the most pathetic thing you've ever posted

Forum Pro
Law
Well no one in their right mind would follow batman-on-film so, DoubleD, give up your mod rank right now.