Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Hmmm... I'm not sure about a young John Hawkes, but I think Aaron Paul could make an interesting Dick Grayson/Nightwing

There's something about El Mayimbe that makes me want to physically assault him, I can't quite place it yet.

For the first time, I have concerns for this.

Nightwing in there would be awesome, it's all about finding the balance.

For the comics fans - I have the feeling that Bruce Wayne's companion might be Sasha Bordeaux. She certainly fits the description. What do you guys think?

DoubleD wrote:For the first time, I have concerns for this.
Snyder getting Schumacher'd into being a toy merchant?

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
DoubleD wrote:For the first time, I have concerns for this.
Snyder getting Schumacher'd into being a toy merchant?
They should save Dick Grayson for the stand alone Batman film. This is supposed to be a Man of Steel sequel/Batman vs Superman film, not the Justice League. I'm okay at hinting that they're maybe others out there, but they don't have to shove them all at us at one time in what's is supposed to be a Man of Steel sequel.

oracle86 wrote:For the comics fans - I have the feeling that Bruce Wayne's companion might be Sasha Bordeaux. She certainly fits the description. What do you guys think?
She would be waaaaays better than having someone like Mercy Graves in the film (yeah I know, bodyguard for Lex not Bruce). I'd much prefer Sasha over Diana or even Selina as Bruce' love-interest for this film. She is much more believable. I'd love to see her in the film.
Who do you think should play her? Jaimie Alexander since she's so frequent in the rumor news or is she really auditioning for the role of Diana? I still hope that if Diana is in the film, it's going to be Jaimie and that it is a small part her working for the CIA. That'd be cool.

If they ever gonna use Waylon Jones/Killer Croc, I'd want him to look like this:
Maybe a bit altered here and there. Chin a bit less, above his head a bit bigger. Make-up instead of Mo-Cap, get a good actor for the role and voila, awesomeness.

In fact, if Ben is making a standalone Batman film after this or after JLA I'd love Killer Croc to be one of the villains. Personally I'd like to see Black Mask as the main villain and Killer Croc as the side. Not as a big henchmen of Roman but someone terrifying in the sewers pledging his allegiance to no one.