Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Is that fan art?

Bacon wrote:Is that fan art?
Official. You know like that Avengers promo art Disney pushes out.

antovolk wrote:
Bacon wrote:Is that fan art?
Official. You know like that Avengers promo art Disney pushes out.
Gotcha.

antovolk wrote: Image
That is beyond awesome.

shauner111 wrote:I dont remember his tongue hanging out. His mouth is open because it's hard to breathe in that cowl. That's not some Bale-Batman decision. I never had a problem with his expressions. So he can't open his mouth? Ridiculous.
His expression was especially cringeworthy in TDKR when Batman saves JGL. He has his mouth hanging open like a retard (I wish I could be more respectful but he looked that ridiculous). You could see his tongue and it was cringeworthy. Come to think, of it, it was even worse when Talia stabbed him (though I could somewhat forgive him here since he is getting stabbed). But Bale made Batman look tired after every single burst of action. You're Batman, not some pussy in a costume. Also in TDK he was ridiculously out of breath when fighting The Joker, which made his Batman sound even more ridiculous. DISH SCHITTY... JUSHT SHOWED YOOOOOOU... DHAT IT'S FOOOOL OF PEOPLE... READY TU BELIEVE IN GOOOOOOOD!

I wonder if they'll use the armor suit in Justice League as well.

Cilogy wrote:I think Conroy made the differences subtle. His Bruce sounded much more compassionate and kinder, and the determination and focus shows when he's Batman. It's not a night and day difference (no pun intended), but it's there.
Exactly. Anyone who thinks that Conroy didn't make a subtle difference between his BW and Batman is kidding themselves. And it's not that Bale made a different voice that angered people, it's that he sounded stupid as Batman.

Superman's belt's wrong. :?

MuzzleSuarez wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I think Conroy made the differences subtle. His Bruce sounded much more compassionate and kinder, and the determination and focus shows when he's Batman. It's not a night and day difference (no pun intended), but it's there.
Exactly. Anyone who thinks that Conroy didn't make a subtle difference between his BW and Batman is kidding themselves. And it's not that Bale made a different voice that angered people, it's that he sounded stupid as Batman.
Subtle difference yes, but you can still tell it's Bruce Wayne underneath that cowl.
MuzzleSuarez wrote:
shauner111 wrote:I dont remember his tongue hanging out. His mouth is open because it's hard to breathe in that cowl. That's not some Bale-Batman decision. I never had a problem with his expressions. So he can't open his mouth? Ridiculous.
His expression was especially cringeworthy in TDKR when Batman saves JGL. He has his mouth hanging open like a retard (I wish I could be more respectful but he looked that ridiculous). You could see his tongue and it was cringeworthy. Come to think, of it, it was even worse when Talia stabbed him (though I could somewhat forgive him here since he is getting stabbed). But Bale made Batman look tired after every single burst of action. You're Batman, not some pussy in a costume. Also in TDK he was ridiculously out of breath when fighting The Joker, which made his Batman sound even more ridiculous. DISH SCHITTY... JUSHT SHOWED YOOOOOOU... DHAT IT'S FOOOOL OF PEOPLE... READY TU BELIEVE IN GOOOOOOOD!
Your posts are cringeworthy. LOL you can somewhat forgive him because he got stabbed? Are you just trolling or being dumb now? The guy is stabbed and he's supposed to close his mouth and look cool? I dont really know what you're talking about to be honest, but if he had his mouth open a lot in Rises well, he WAS older and not in the best shape so that would make sense if he was looking a bit out of breath. In TDK with the Joker?? Of course he was out of breath, he was hit with a lead pipe over and over and attacked by dogs, then choked. He's Batman yes but he's also not the Bat-God and was never written to be that way in the trilogy. This was a more human and vulnerable Batman and i loved it. The invincible Batman is cool and all but it doesn't really interest me to be honest. So he's supposed to always look like he's never in danger or hurt? That's bullshit and very boring. I hate that crap.