Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I want Bizarro and Deathstroke. I know it may seem awkward but both have very similar powers to their rivals.

It'd be kind of weird incorporating Bizarro into MoS's continuity.

Not to mention, who says it needs to be two villains? It could be someone like Mongul, who could be a threat to both of them.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:
"Justice League could be great if done correctly. It's a very tough one to do because the DC comic heroes are all god-like in their power. So in this real world setting we're telling our story in, it's going to be tough to achieve that and it has to be done very delicately with a lot of thought," he said of the potential of the movie. As for when he believes Justice League should happen, Cavill added: "So, it won't be right away, I hope it's not anyway. It may take some time of building up other movies and other characters and introducing them together in one way or another. I think it would be great to do, but I don't think it's around the corner."
Fuel the World's Finest rumors please :angel:

While I know Cavill doesn't have a lot to say regarding whether or not JLA is coming in a couple of years or over a lot of years I really think a Superman/Batman film is the way to go before JLA. But knowing Goyer has a contract for MOS/MOS2&JLA..... I still hope he can convince WB that there has to be more building up to it leading, so after MOS2 a WF film and maybe a solo WonderWoman film and of the Flash, then you only got Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian or Cyborg left you know.
I'm really starting to think that MoS2 is really World's Finest in disguise.
That would be motherfucking epic! I can't wait to see the new Batman so fast next to Supes. They're the biggest, best superheroes there are. They'll strike GOLD with WF!

And here we go? LA Times
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/c ... -of-steel/

We'll find out in a couple of hours

I would be so down

Fuck JLA, Bats/Supes ftw

lol they took the page down already

I would be so motherfucking happy if this is true!!! However, why the fuck does Christian Bale keeps getting mentioned? He's not gonna do it, end of story.

As for a World's Finest film, would this mean that there won't be a MOS2 or will it also serve as a MOS2?

MoS 2, then new Batman, THEN World's Finest. Don't rush it.

Wow, the first possible legit news about this.

After Man of Steel... I'm quite skeptical about this. Though if Christian Bale is in I'll go dancing.

Just one thing I really want. Please, for whatever you love the most, get rid of Goyer. I imagine him writing a conversation between Batman and Superman and I cringe.