Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There never was that much talk about a World's Finest film but it's certainly something that should be on WB's radar.
"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different. And I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. Who knows, I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."
- Henry Cavill
Last edited by Nomis on July 20th, 2013, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any news on Future DC films will be answered at this Summer's Comic Con

On rumors of a Batman/Superman World's Finest follow-up to Man of Steel.
Zack Snyder: I haven't heard that but that sounds awesome. That's how rumors get started, I did not know that.
What are you looking at?

seriously next project should be batman/superman

Comic Con 2013 is the answer to all of our questions. It's our equivalent of Fortress of Solitude.

I'm trying to think of which villains should be in this movie. I know that lex would most likely be in it, but who would be villain from Batman's universe? Doing the joker this early would be the wrong thing to do.

Thedarknight628 wrote:I'm trying to think of which villains should be in this movie. I know that lex would most likely be in it, but who would be villain from Batman's universe? Doing the joker this early would be the wrong thing to do.
I like the idea of Lex and Edward Nigma.

anonymity wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:I'm trying to think of which villains should be in this movie. I know that lex would most likely be in it, but who would be villain from Batman's universe? Doing the joker this early would be the wrong thing to do.
That's a very good idea. It's time The Riddler appeared on the big screen properly.

Nomis1700 wrote:
"Justice League could be great if done correctly. It's a very tough one to do because the DC comic heroes are all god-like in their power. So in this real world setting we're telling our story in, it's going to be tough to achieve that and it has to be done very delicately with a lot of thought," he said of the potential of the movie. As for when he believes Justice League should happen, Cavill added: "So, it won't be right away, I hope it's not anyway. It may take some time of building up other movies and other characters and introducing them together in one way or another. I think it would be great to do, but I don't think it's around the corner."
Fuel the World's Finest rumors please :angel:

While I know Cavill doesn't have a lot to say regarding whether or not JLA is coming in a couple of years or over a lot of years I really think a Superman/Batman film is the way to go before JLA. But knowing Goyer has a contract for MOS/MOS2&JLA..... I still hope he can convince WB that there has to be more building up to it leading, so after MOS2 a WF film and maybe a solo WonderWoman film and of the Flash, then you only got Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian or Cyborg left you know.
I'm really starting to think that MoS2 is really World's Finest in disguise.

anonymity wrote:
Edward Nigma confirmed!!!