Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
MuzzleSuarez wrote:Affleck already looks a million times better than his throat cancer infested predecessor.
Thanks for letting us know that for the 849th time

Ruth wrote:
MuzzleSuarez wrote:Affleck already looks a million times better than his throat cancer infested predecessor.
Thanks for letting us know that for the 849th time
It's the 856th time you twat.

I like how there's a certain expression to his face; like there's a hint of insanity and depression. He actually looks like a cooc in a bat costume...which is awesome.

Why does Ben's Batman always look like he is going to cry? :facepalm: :P

found one without the watermark

Forum Pro
Law
looks horrible in the light

I love you too guys! But seriously, Kevin Conroy pretty much destroyed any legitimacy in Bale's Batman when he publicly called him in front of his own fans. Conroy crapped all over Bale's voice and told him to stop it. Unfortunately in Dark Knight Rises it became even more stupid!

I doubt Conroy will need to call out Batfleck, he already sounds pretty cool from what we've heard so far. And I'm sure all the people around Batfleck will have told him that the last thing he sholud do is to go near Bale's throat cancer zone.
Last edited by MuzzleSuarez on April 30th, 2015, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

I always found it funny when people complained about Bale's Batman voice as being too ridiculous, even though the whole concept of Batman is ridiculous in general.

MuzzleSuarez wrote:I love you too guys! But seriously, Kevin Conroy pretty much destroyed any legitimacy in Bale's Batman when he publicly called him in front of his own fans. Conroy crapped all over Bale's voice and told him to stop it. Unfortunately in Dark Knight Rises it became even more stupid!

I doubt Conroy will need to call out Batfleck, he already sounds pretty cool from what we've heard so far. And I'm sure all the people around Batfleck will have told him that the last thing he shoud is to go near Bale's throat cancer zone.
It's still just one man's opinion. Conroy has a great voice because it's naturally deep, but he's just a voice actor. He's one of the best, but not the best because he usually sounds the same as Batman and Bruce Wayne. I can care less if he trashed Bale. I can trash his "Bruce Wayne" voice all day. Especially when he tries to get emotional as Batman or Bruce.

All i know is that i loved Bale's voice and he's still my favorite Batman and Bruce Wayne. Im sure Affleck will do better but Bale was awesome.

Mindheist wrote:found one without the watermark

I really wanna touch it yo.