Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I like it. Looks ready for action.

For me the TDK/TDKR batsuits are the best but this is not bad. Like the Batmobile too.

Rudinet wrote:For me the TDK/TDKR batsuits are the best but this is not bad. Like the Batmobile too.
Yeah nothing beats Bale in the suit glory, but his suits also come with enormous amount of cinematic history so it's understandable.

I was just thinking... could they bring the Batmobile on SDCC? :shock:

guesstimate design of the whole Batmobile I sketched up. The whole Batmobile will probably be revealed soon and look nothing like this.

Mindheist wrote:Image
guesstimate design of the whole Batmobile I sketched up. The whole Batmobile will probably be revealed soon and look nothing like this.
Four front wheels sounds nice. :thumbup:

m4st4 wrote:
Rudinet wrote:For me the TDK/TDKR batsuits are the best but this is not bad. Like the Batmobile too.
Yeah nothing beats Bale in the suit glory, but his suits also come with enormous amount of cinematic history so it's understandable.

I was just thinking... could they bring the Batmobile on SDCC? :shock:
I think they could.
Mindheist wrote:Image
Great work.

If the colors will be what i think they will be...then this is the greatest suit of all time. It may also be the best batmobile since it's like a cross between the Tumbler and Burton's.

Im loving this and now excited for Snyder/Batfleck. But i can't help but think of Bale in this exact suit + batmobile if they brought him back for Batman vs Superman.

Blake gets killed or temporarily sidelined so Bruce returns. When he comes back, there's a new batmobile built for his successor, which is what we see in the photo. Bruce finishes creating a new suit. Bingo.

But i have to move on. MOS was likeable but not that great in retrospect. Time for the Batfleck, new universe, more sci-fi elements and a more comic-booky Batman.

Can't wait for the Trinity photo. If there is one.

shauner111 wrote:Blake gets killed or temporarily sidelined so Bruce returns. When he comes back, there's a new batmobile built for his successor, which is what we see in the photo. Bruce finishes creating a new suit. Bingo.
that sounds terrible

Cilogy wrote:
shauner111 wrote:Blake gets killed or temporarily sidelined so Bruce returns. When he comes back, there's a new batmobile built for his successor, which is what we see in the photo. Bruce finishes creating a new suit. Bingo.
that sounds terrible

shauner111 wrote:
Blake gets killed or temporarily sidelined so Bruce returns. When he comes back, there's a new batmobile built for his successor, which is what we see in the photo. Bruce finishes creating a new suit. Bingo.
Nolanverse Batman is realistic designed.

Snyder's more Fantasy.
Totally different.

Putting stories together very bad idea.