Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:I wonder if they'll use a variation of New 52 design.

It's a good possibility.

Check out these two Cadillac concept cars.

Vader182 wrote:What? It's been long-known by the Batman fanbase concept cars like these are similar to the Batmobile. In fact, a concept car gave birth to the Batmobile in Mask of the Phantasm leading into the (original) animated series.

-Vader
Pretty much. Lol at the people laughing... If you are laughing about this then it's one of the two...

a. you were never a batman fan to actually know anything besides the Nolan batman universe. and never had the desire to inform yourself about the other original universes that preceded Nolan's version with decades.

or

b. you pretty much ignore the whole past of batman and expect similar approach like someone said here on the forum. which is again unbelieavable since you are the guys that asked for something different in the first place. even "less serious"...

RIFA wrote:
Vader182 wrote:What? It's been long-known by the Batman fanbase concept cars like these are similar to the Batmobile. In fact, a concept car gave birth to the Batmobile in Mask of the Phantasm leading into the (original) animated series.

-Vader
Pretty much. Lol at the people laughing... If you are laughing about this then it's one of the two...

a. you were never a batman fan to actually know anything besides the Nolan batman universe. and never had the desire to inform yourself about the other original universes that preceded Nolan's version with decades.

or

b. you pretty much ignore the whole past of batman and expect similar approach like someone said here on the forum. which is again unbelieavable since you are the guys that asked for something different in the first place. even "less serious"...
You pretty much nailed it.

xWhereAmI? wrote:IF they use a CTS at least make it not look like a car we can buy. Give it something to make it look like the bat mobile, like armor or something

I'm sure they will. No worries about the new Batmobile.

Anyhow, another small piece of gossip surrounding the new mysterious female role in the BvsS/WF film. This article speculates that whatever the role is for, whether it be Bruce Waynes new girl, a new villian, or Wonder Woman or a combo of them all.....Olivia Wilde is in contention for the role.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/46179 ... ies-30.htm

I hope so. She is gorgeous and is a good actress. Just needs to tone up that hot bod of her for the next 3 months.

Forum Pro
Law

So, remind me again how this thread still hasn't been transferred to the MoS subforum?

Law wrote:Image
I thought Ben was a Red Sox fan? :wtf:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Law wrote:Image
I thought Ben was a Red Sox fan? :wtf:
Pedal faster.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnConstantine wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Already posted a few pages back.