Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:That site doesn't exactly look super-professional.
They're 100% legit.

They arranged extras for the TDKR stadium scene. Which I happened to attend. :D Got 5 seconds of screentime too. :lol:

Awesome!
Still though, that's not exactly the look of a site that says 'Yes, we deal with big movie studios on a regular basis'.

BTW, I think this man would be a great choice as Lex Luthor for this SvsB Worlds Finest film:

Caekzor wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:That site doesn't exactly look super-professional.
They're 100% legit.

They arranged extras for the TDKR stadium scene. Which I happened to attend. :D Got 5 seconds of screentime too. :lol:
Screencap yourself. ;)

DKnight007 wrote:
11072014 wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:Ooops...did I hit a nerve with you Internet keyboard tough girl?
Yes, as I've stated before, dumb people make me sad. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.
Ahh....poor baby. Go cry for me some more douche bag.
That is what happens when you get on my shit list for being an arrogant douche bag. :clap:
I guess you aren't smart enough to handle sarcasm.

How about Colin Firth as the new Alfred Pennyworth? IF the character will even be in the film.. I think he'd make for an excellent Alfred.

Nomis1700 wrote:How about Colin Firth as the new Alfred Pennyworth? IF the character will even be in the film.. I think he'd make for an excellent Alfred.

I hope they don't cast too many Batman supporting characters. I'm still hoping that this is a SUPERMAN film with Batman in it. And that Batman is in it alone. I'd rather they take their time casting Batman's family and save that for the next solo Batman film. They should still be focused on developing superman's world primarily. Kind of like the amount of time that Superman spends in The Dark knight Returns story. That's about the same amount of time Batman should be in this film plus maybe 20% more. But I still want this is a Superman movie first and foremost.

But Colin Firth is a good idea

Nomis1700 wrote:How about Colin Firth as the new Alfred Pennyworth? IF the character will even be in the film.. I think he'd make for an excellent Alfred.
Excellent idea. And bring the moustache back, please.

Batman needs to fly solo, but you got to have Alfred and Oracle's voice, at least. This is supposed to be a seasoned warrior, well into his crime fighting, couple of friends for starter is okay.

anonymity wrote:

I hope they don't cast too many Batman supporting characters. I'm still hoping that this is a SUPERMAN film with Batman in it. And that Batman is in it alone. I'd rather they take their time casting Batman's family and save that for the next solo Batman film. They should still be focused on developing superman's world primarily. Kind of like the amount of time that Superman spends in The Dark knight Returns story. That's about the same amount of time Batman should be in this film plus maybe 20% more. But I still want this is a Superman movie first and foremost.

But Colin Firth is a good idea
Yeah i agree they should be focused on priority number 1 superman but unfortunately batman is clearly overshadowing the man of steel in his own sequel .

m4st4 wrote:
Excellent idea. And bring the moustache back, please.

Batman needs to fly solo, but you got to have Alfred and Oracle's voice, at least. This is supposed to be a seasoned warrior, well into his crime fighting, couple of friends for starter is okay.
You bring up a good point. But it should be kept to small appearances or cameos from Batman's allies.