Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis1700 wrote:Please no Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Josh Brolin as Batman!

agree.

Thedarknight628 wrote:The rumors continue...
Christian Bale Reportedly Offered $50 Million To Reprise Batman

http://latino-review.com/2013/08/christ ... -new-book/
Where they get $50 million from?

One way to completely seperate this Batman from Nolan's Dark Knight is to A. use a different actor (duh) and then B. include Robin yo (preferably Dick) :shifty: *wishful thinking*

Apparently he removed the facebook and twitter posts about that hmmm....
He would be a fucking incredible Batman but a terrible Bruce Wayne tho, would be the awesome figther that Batman is, trained in several martial arts, but his acting skills are subpar IMO.

MusicBox wrote:Apparently he removed the facebook and twitter posts about that hmmm....
He would be a fucking incredible Batman but a terrible Bruce Wayne tho, would be the awesome figther that Batman is, trained in several martial arts, but his acting skills are subpar IMO.
I think it just means they are further along in the process than they have let on, with the Mark Strong comment and this. I don't think anyone has to worry about him getting the part. Variety claims that one agency said 20 of their clients were on WB's list.

If Bale returns, I will lose all hope in this movie and ignore it as it will completely ruin and diminish the entire Dark Knight Trilogy not to mention be a slap in the face to all of TDK Trilogy's fans.

Bacon wrote:If Bale returns, I will lose all hope in this movie and ignore it as it will completely ruin and diminish the entire Dark Knight Trilogy not to mention be a slap in the face to all of TDK Trilogy's fans.

-Vader

Please make it happen...